Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Movieworld and Noosa

Okay, so I was wrong.  Dreamworld was not the last theme park we went to, but I am glad!
It was our last day in the gold coast and we needed a little bit of time to kill between checkout and checkin.  Our Sea World tickets let us into two of their other parks, so we decided to stop by movieworld for the morning and head to Noosa around lunch time.
Right away it felt better than Dreamworld did.  More shade, more fun in the streets with the WB characters like Batman, and the Loony Toons characters, and some awesome looking rides.  We quickly decided to stay as long as we could.
The kids loved the Scooby indoor coaster, as did Grandma.  After a quick lunch, the kids went to Loony Toon Land with Cathy and Chris, and I went to see how many coasters I could fit into 90 minutes.  I did the Superman and Batman rides.  Superman was so impressive I had to do it twice, which was easy since I was a single rider, and the workers there were so good and efficient.  I met up with the kids, did a few more rides, and we headed off to Noosa.
Noosa seems to be a resort town, and it has lots of high end shops.  We checked into the resort "late" (after 5), and found a nice steak place at the Marina, and called it a night.  We'll check it out more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment